Here’s how a REAL Entrepreneur Thinks!
Are you an entrepreneur? Perhaps you are an entrepreneur but have never recognized it since you haven’t created any new enterprises (yet)!
Here are a list of characteristics that an entrepreneur embodies…
When you are a real entrepreneur, you have a default mentality that derives from two basic sources:
- Unwavering self-assurance
- The capacity and motivation to think on one’s feet
In addition to being a strong competitor, desiring to be in charge, and having an overpowering drive to achieve what others will not or cannot do, being an entrepreneur requires a number of other important characteristics.
A Lack of Doubt
Entrepreneurs see the world in a unique way. For any business idea to succeed, there must be no room for doubt. The thought “This is impossible” never enters anyone’s mind. Undeniably, it’s not impossible! The only thing to decide is if they really want to do it. Never is HOW taken into account.
If someone else has gone through the motions before them, their work is virtually done. Without knowing the why, how, or when, an entrepreneur will focus on the win, glory, and profit that come from being the FIRST to do something.
At this point, the “how” is largely beside the point. Their unwavering confidence has carried them through innumerable trials, tragedies, and incredible achievements. Also, it’s what’ll get them through this tragedy unscathed. They are just intuitively aware of it.
No entrepreneur ever ‘tries’ to make a profit. They will provide revenue, but whether it is sufficient or arrives quickly enough could be a deal breaker for entrepreneurs. They’ll turn down life-changing opportunities because they’ve “had enough,” even when the money isn’t the real motivation. Just ask any business owner whether they’ve ever walked away from a promising venture because they felt like they were done with it. Most people are likely to have a list.
Entrepreneurs are action-oriented people. They dislike becoming entangled in the smallest of minutiae. They are the very BEST at beginning things, but likely the WORST at completing them. It’s not because they can’t; new initiatives are just more thrilling!
They are unusual in their thought processes and actions. They will alter the status quo simply because they can. Entrepreneurs are adventurers, pioneers, and innovative thinkers whose primary objective is to achieve outcomes.
Consider the following:
- Present moment attitude. They have no fear and do not reflect on the past at all. They understand that TODAY is the only day that matters, thus they will start early and stay late to beat any timetable, timeframe, or rival.
- They never work. They have no idea of labor, as everything they do is enjoyable to them. As soon as it starts to seem like work, they leave. They are the first to go after the party ends.
- Therefore, you will never discover a real entrepreneur in an employee position. They dislike complying to the rules of others. Even they dislike being told what to do. They possess real independence of thought.
- Being an entrepreneur is comparable to having an obsessive-compulsive attitude, which is why many entrepreneurs have been labeled workaholics. Obviously, the entrepreneurs themselves do not view it this way, but everyone else does!
- Entrepreneurs are not terrific planners. It’s not because they can’t; rather, they view preparing more than a few steps ahead as useless. Instead of having a coherent plan or guideline to follow, people muddle through business and life like they’re driving blind on the highway.
- Their capacity to think on their feet, alter direction at will, and let their intuition to guide them will take care of everything, and they never, ever question this.
Employing An Entrepreneur
Working with entrepreneurs may be difficult. They perpetually come up with novel ideas, points of view, and projects. Entrepreneurs don’t care much for planning ahead and often don’t have much patience. Since they only know this moment, they have a hard time understanding why other people can’t see things their way.
True entrepreneurs are therefore solitary creatures who function very well on their own or as team leaders, but seldom as team members. They are only interested in the rules they create themselves.
On the other side, being near to a successful entrepreneur is a great learning experience, is constantly entertaining, and is like playing “the accelerated game of life” every day.
Do these attributes represent you? Maybe you’re a real entrepreneur too!
Kindly contact us if you require assistance. We can help you become a true entrepreneur. Please visit www.CallwithLisa.com to schedule a call with Lisa.