Create A Winning 7-Figure Talk That Sells
Are you a coach or consultant looking to take your business to the next level? One of the most powerful tools you have at your disposal is your Signature Talk.
A well-crafted, persuasive talk can be the difference between struggling to find clients and having a steady stream of high-paying clients come to you.
In my latest book, “How to Build a 7-Figure Coaching Business,” I share my proven strategies for creating 7-figure talks, your signature talk, that sells and scales your business to 7 figures and beyond.
But what exactly is a “Signature Talk,” and why is it so important?
A 7-figure talk is one that does more than just teach and inform; it also persuades and inspires. It’s a presentation that makes your value proposition clear, shows that you’re an expert, and makes people want to act.
It’s the foundation of your marketing and sales efforts and the first step in building a successful coaching business.
One of the key elements of a successful signature talk is understanding your ideal client. Who are they, what are their pain points, and what solutions do they need?
- By clearly identifying your target audience, you can craft a talk that resonates with them on a deep level and positions you as the go-to expert in your field. “If you’re speaking to the wrong audience, it doesn’t matter how good your talk is—you won’t get the results you want.”
- By identifying your ideal clients and understanding their pain points and goals, you can craft a message that resonates with them and positions you as the solution to their problems.
Let’s start with the foundation of a 7-figure talk: your signature program.
- This is the core offering that you will be promoting during your talk. It should be a program that you are passionate about and that addresses a specific problem or pain point that your ideal clients are facing.
- For example, if you are a business coach, your signature program could be a 12-week program that helps entrepreneurs scale their businesses to seven figures.
Next, you need to create a compelling story that captures the attention of your audience.
- This story should be relatable and evoke emotions that connect with your ideal clients.
- For example, you could tell a personal story of how you struggled to scale your own business and the strategies you used to overcome those challenges. This not only establishes your credibility but also makes your audience more invested in the outcome of your talk.
Once you have their attention, it’s time to present your solution.
- This is where you introduce your signature program and the benefits it offers. Use statistics and testimonials to back up your claims and make it clear how your program can help your audience achieve their goals.
- For example, display past clients’ improvement, X rise in revenue, Y drop in stress..
“Your talk should be a call to action—a powerful message that motivates your audience to take action and invest in your services.”
- Motivate audience through education with a message combining storytelling, statistics, and personal anecdotes.
It’s time to close the deal.
- This is where you ask for the sale and make it easy for your audience to take the next step. Offer a limited-time deal, such as a discount for first 5 program sign-ups.
- You could also offer a free consultation or a money-back guarantee to remove any risk for the buyer.
In conclusion, a seven-figure talk is not just about giving information; it’s about selling your coaching services. Attract high-paying clients by positioning as an expert through a compelling story, solution presentation, and successful close.
Get tips and strategies for building a seven-figure business, check out “How to Build a 7-Figure Coaching Business”.
Want to learn more about building a 7-figure coaching business? Get your copy of “How to Build a 7-Figure Coaching Business” today and start turning your passion into profit. Want to get there even faster? Let us help you. Go to www.callwithlisa.com and schedule a call now.