The only way to really become successful is to STOP SELLING YOUR TIME and learn to leverage your resources.
Many of us were taught as young people if you want to be successful you have to go to school, get a good job, work hard and you’ll become rich. The only problem was that we were taught a broken model by people who had already been brainwashed into a system that didn’t work.
There are severe limitations to this antiquated model. Time. There are a limited number of hours in a week. No one can purchase or produce more.
Even physicians who have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into their education are subject to this limitation. There are relatively few physicians who earn a million dollars per year, even though the average physician salary is substantial. Even doctors exchange their time for money. They are only compensated for seeing patients. They can only see one at a time and cannot see them while sleeping. Their income is ultimately limited by the clock.
This also applies to consultants, dentists, attorneys, and chief executives.
If you want the opportunity to earn a substantial amount of money, you must find ways to earn without your physical presence. If you free yourself from the clock, your earning potential is limitless.
There are better ways:
- Receive multiple payments for the same work. Consider artists, writers, and musicians. In their respective industries, they can receive multiple payments for the same work.
- A writer can produce a book that sells a million copies over the course of ten years. During this time, she might have written twenty additional books. What could be more desirable than receiving multiple payments for the same work?
- A coach can create an online program. They can create it once and then sell it repeatedly without requiring any more of their time or energy in delivering the valuable content.
- A coach can also design group programs to increase the value of their compensation. Instead of trading time for money working with one person at a time, it can be leveraged with 10, 20, or 100.
- Perform an action that will enable you to receive recurring payments. Leasing office space or other real estate generates income while you focus on other tasks. Creating a website and leasing it are comparable strategies.
- Consider yourself an investor. The benefit of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and similar investments is the opportunity to generate passive income. Essentially, you are making money while you sleep. Additionally, you could lend money to others.
- Outsource/arbitrage. Numerous individuals establish businesses and then outsource all the work. This is particularly the case online. For instance, some individuals offer social media services. The same individuals then hire another person at a reduced rate to complete the work.
- Create passive income. A website that sells affiliate products can generate passive income while the owner sleeps. It is not difficult to create a website that earns $5 per day but keeps in mind that this is more than $1,800 per year.
- Create a list of other passive income opportunities.
Time is a constraint for everyone. No one has lived forever thus far. But time need not restrict your income. Doctors, lawyers, and CEOs are well compensated, but you have even greater financial potential if you can stop selling your time.
Uncertainty inhibits many individuals. Writing a book or developing a website does not guarantee any financial gain. If you go to work, you can anticipate regular compensation. Courage and perseverance are necessary.
Start immediately and create a passive income stream independent of your time and presence. You will appreciate getting paid while you are not working!